Monday, April 16, 2007

Being a woman

Yesterday I dreamt

that i was a woman, perhaps my girlfriend.

that i had a boyfriend, he was studying philosophy.
I wanted to fuck in the elevator, but he didn't want to.
He had a big book.

I left him to himself and went my way, I had to go to a work interview
On my way, walking, I was thinking I was disgusted of him, he was ugly, I wanted an handsome man.

Then I had to take the bus, I was in my hometown Milano. Buses were weird. They had been friendly "hijacked" by pro hemp legalisation campaigners, plus there was a public bus service strike.

I took one of the hijacked bus, it had weird drawings and a weird shape. The bus didn't go in the direction I needed. So I couldn't make it to the interview.

1 comment:

gre said...

i'd say not only you were a woman in your dream, you also had your period, considering that everything you try to do goes wrong ;P